Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Utili kilts - a new fashion statement?

I was at my grocery store this past Sunday - a regular, non-whole-paycheck sort of place. I was standing at the cashier watching my basket fill as my wallet emptied, and to my left I saw a pleated skirt. With man-legs underneath. A pleated non-plaid kilt boasting its name for all to see: UtiliKilt.

As soon as I came home, I Googled it and found it featured on ThinkGeek (my only affiliation with ThinkGeek is that I secretly covet this t-shirt).I thought it was a handy little "skirt" - huge pockets and all. They never make women's clothes so utilitarian. As we walked out of the store I said to MrM:

"That was a neat kilt, wasn't it?"
"Yeah, as long as you don't make me wear it. You can wear it if you want."

If I did, would I have to stop shaving my legs?

No comments: