The procedure itself was barely 10 minutes. Then they walked me out, did a post-op counseling session on activity restrictions, and sent me home. Here is a picture my friend Matt took after I woke up from my afternoon nap. That red blob on my left eye looks really appealing :) The right eye didn't suffer much cosmetically. All Matt had to say after taking this picture was "now I want your camera". Ha!
I went in for my day-after test yesterday and my vision (as of now) is perfect. Now that I have shed eyeglasses (except the dorky dust-protection goggles they gave me), I have to wonder why they don't offer a side serving of cosmetic eye surgery with Lasik. That way I could walk out not only with clear vision, but eyeballs that warrant being unmasked from their framed glass shield. After all, who doesn't want eyes that mesmerize people with their infinite All said and done, I'm happy with how things went, I'm super glad Matt & Renee were around to entertain Ro while I was getting the procedure done, and my mom & Renee are super glad they got to watch the surgery on live video (no recording service).
And yes, I've been cleared for 30 mins of computer/reading a day, so I am typing this all up very fast :)
2 comments:
How exciting! I'm glad to hear it went well :) Recover well!
Congratulations! Waking up and being able to see the clock without fumbling for glasses is your new reality.
Post a Comment