Our resort has a little stray who visits our balcony every day. The first visit involved a lot of rubbing against our feet. By the second visit, she climbed into my lap and made herself comfortable. I left an outfit of mine out on the balcony for her and I find her curled up in it when we are indoors. Ro loves her and you can see him petting KitKit with his foot. What a nice bonus at our resort!
KitKit and Ro foot
KitKit lounging on my salwaar.
KitKit practicing the prowl under a chair.
I've often found myself unsure around cats, but there was no uncertainty about KitKit and the fact that she wanted to be picked up and petted. All that is left in doubt is whether Kit is a She or a He, but I'm not about to perform a puppy flip on her!
No comments:
Post a Comment