Aka, Little Button, Kuttuma, Kut-Kut, Puppins, Tuppins, and Tummies.
Before Ro, before Pixel, and before MrM, there was you.
Before you, there was a girl who was scared of dogs. A girl who would cross the street when a dog, any dog, was approaching her. A girl who couldn't tell the difference between a growl and a happy ruff.
You loved me, you trusted me, and you taught me to love you. You opened my eyes, licked my tears, and sometimes obsessively licked (and still lick) my feet.
You accepted Pix, made space for Ro, and grew into your big brother boots.
You are nine, and I grant you the need for space, scratches, and simple pleasures.
Try not to steal bread.
I love you forever,




2 comments:
Happy birthday Kuttu!!! You're the best pal a girl could have :)
I am not even a pet person, but that note almost made my eyes wet. Happy B'day Kuttu!
Post a Comment