Sunday, November 13, 2011

Before the radar goes silent

I'm heading in for LASIK tomorrow morning, so I'll be unable to post for a few days. Hope these pictures tide you all over till then!

I got henna done on both hands. Then I remembered why I don't like doing it on both hands - you need someone to feed you! Thankfully, my mom was up to the job :) I love getting henna, but Ro complained for 5 days after that I couldn't touch his cheeks because my "tattoo was smelly". Daddy's boy.



I promised Ro we would meet three little girls on this trip. Here is the first one. Baby Aanya was born to one of my good friends from high school. I spent a relaxing evening with them, a glass of wine, and Indian pizza.



The wonderful thing about meeting old friends is that you visit them after more than 2 years and you can easily pick up where you left off. The "will this boy ever grow up" friend has turned into quite a dad! He is doomed though - Aanya has him (and, apparently, Ro too) wrapped around her little finger :)

I didn't bring the POS camera along on this trip, so I let Ro shoot an occasional picture with my SLR. He took this picture and I love it. It captures how much fun I have with him when neither of us is fussing.

Pluto is prepping up for his Indo-Chinese dinner while Ro refuses to acknowledge my lens. Pluto is our version of the traveling garden gnome.
Happy Ro. He's been such a happy bouncy baby this whole trip!

Me with Ro at dinner.

I'll be back online sometime next week. I have some Lasik-imposed time off from the computer followed by travel with no network access. You all keep the internet fun in my absence!

No comments: