I'm going to take a stab and say that if Oracle is building faster computers and IBM is building smarter planets, I might have to vote for IBM. A smart planet can design fast computers, but a fast computer can't design a smart planet, can it?I stared at this ad for a long time, and I still don't get why the person who designed it thought that those two lines ought to be part of the ad. Till that point, I was quite sold on the Sun Sparc. Fire the ad guy, give me the job. :)
1 comment:
It seems that they are suggesting that Oracle both builds faster computers and smarter planets, as IBM's fastest computer uses 6x more energy than theirs. I think it is more an issue of placement of the taglines - they sould not be separated to look like they are in columns.
Post a Comment