When I started this blog, I made two posts that were intended to introduce me to my visitors. One was "About Me" and the other "Girl on Wheels", which explained my choice of name. If you look at the left bar and see "Sticky Posts", I finally added Girl on Wheels to that. I also went ahead & updated About Me to add Ro to it - he was still in my belly when I first wrote that post!
In keeping with my motto "Making life busier, one obsession at a time", I discovered Favicons a while ago. For those of you who host your own websites, give it a swing. I added one to mine.
And finally, I also host an RSS feed for my personal website and found that it was doing nothing. Not willing to struggle entry by entry, and searched for and found a really nice validator. It helped me clean up my feed and also gave me suggestions to make it Atom friendly. Another handy little tool for those who DIY their web stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment