Monday, May 18, 2009

Camera Strap: product review

I "met" two new straps in Denver. One is called the R-strap and used by quite a few professionals. I intend to make something like this in the future. But before that I had to buy myself one of these soft fleece lined straps from an Etsy store called Phat Straps. I love my strap and its pattern guarantees that MrM will never mistake this for his camera ;-)




Soft on the neck, long enough that the camera hangs low even when worn cross-body, quick release in case I go crazy and buy 20 more patterns, and did I say soft on the neck?

1 comment:

wildtomato said...

Was the top photograph taken with a 50mm? I've been driving myself crazy by researching different camera lenses, and the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 seems to be the right price point. I just want to take close-ups and have the background fuzzy.