Usually when MrM takes pictures of me, I have bed head, a crumpled tank top on with questionable shorts that tread the line between boxers and real clothing. So last evening when I bothered to brush my hair, dab some makeup and wear decent clothes, I decided to ask MrM to do the impossible - take pictures of me. And this time, I insisted he respect the settings I have on my camera, gave him a fixed focal length lens to limit his artistic freedom, and in general played the role of the demanding tyrant.
Since it payed off beautifully, I might have to do this again :)

1 comment:
Beautiful! The boy is incredibly impatient when it comes to taking pictures of me and the dogs, and he always puts the camera in automatic mode before he snaps. I need to be more of a tyrant!
Post a Comment