Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My own little sauna

The vacation home we went to over New Year had a hot tub and since then I have been in an obsessive loop wanting to outfit my home with a hot tub or sauna. I used to have a large hot tub at home inCalifornia and I loved it, so obviously the craving only took a second to return.

However, hot tubs are pricier than a simple sauna and I learned something new - you can install an indoor sauna right in your bedroom! Woot! I wanted one in the patio but the husband objected saying it would block light coming into the living room from our patio. So then I said, forget all that. I am getting this awesome one person sauna.



Is it a sauna?



Is it a port a potty?

Wouldnt it be the funniest piece of furniture in my home?

2 comments:

Molly said...

Love it! That's too funny.

Hema said...

Hilarious.. brought a smile before bedtime ;)