

In the evening, I read with him and Kuttu and Pixel joined us on the couch for family time.

This past weekend, we were all healthy and even my back was co-operating. So we went on a family rollerblade trip to Veloway. In the third and last round of our rollerblading, I was taking a u-turn way too fast and was caught off-guard by cyclists who appeared (seemingly all of a sudden) on the exact point I was shooting for. I panicked, lost control, and acquired a few booboos. Ro has been very worried about these and says "Mama booboo!" when he sees them. I entertain him by singing the Bohemian Rhapsody.

The veloway also had a few patches of bluebonnets and we stopped to see if Ro wanted a photoshoot. Not only did he NOT want a photoshoot, he also complained that the mid-day sun gave him raccoon eyes. So true, baby.

Sadly, every other place I've seen these beauties is right by a freeway, and there is no way I can let my sprinter-runner baby loose on them. *sob*

That's been our week. So, what did you guys do? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment