I've been searching a lot for a new camera bag that can double as a purse. For the days when I'm not a scheduled photographer somewhere, but I want to take my camera and one lens with no other bulky accessories. I could just stick it in one of my oversized purses, but it would lack the necessary padding and snug compartments.
In my blog readings today, I came across the perfect marriage of style and function for this very need - the Epiphanie bag! Now I don't have one, so I can't review it as a user, but I can review it as a window-shopper and say - I Wants!
Bag lust! Will I? Won't I? We'll see. :)
1 comment:
Those are lust worthy! Just do it. I bought my purse from a knitting shop - don't regret it one bit! Long waits are now something to look forward to instead of dread so long as I have my handy knitting purse with me.
Post a Comment