Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Friday! Ro 23 mo update.

I wanted to leave Friday on a happy note. So, I am doing my Ro update a week ahead of his 23 month date.

The biggest change since his 21 month update is how much he is communicating with us. In fact when Mr.M and I returned from Utah, Ro knew bits and pieces of that alphabet from my mom having played alphabet games with him! He has new words and he simply loves to talk. He loves pointing things out on car rides: Stop signs (one of his favorite things!), trucks, car colors, red lights and green lights, yellow bus.. the list is endless. He picks out his grandmom from pictures, and says "hi paati" to her on the phone. He also recognizes his friends in person and in pictures. He is learning their names. He is even learning MrM's name and says it once in a while in the same tone with which I holler at the top of my voice :)

The last 2 days I started pointing out wildflowers to him and now he screams "Blue!" every time he sees Bluebonnets. So I took him to a little patch last evening after work and let him check out the blue. I didn't get too close to him because I didn't want to trample the thicket, but that worked out just fine.





And here is a little video with some of Ro's favorite words: Stop Sign, Strawberry and Big. He is very emphatic about saying "Big", flexing his little fingers to add expression, but he wouldn't do it for the video. So I ended up saying "Big" a couple of times, purely for your entertainment :)



Ro will be 2 next month - I can't believe it!

1 comment:

MrM said...

Thanks for posting the videeo! He's sooooo freaggin' cute!