Friday, March 12, 2010

An old movie

I shot this back in Dec (see the Christmas tree?), but it got uploaded to the computer only last week. Check out Ro playing my African drum:


And a few pics of Ro & his buddy Griffin. I can get Ro to go almost anywhere if I bait him with "Do you want to see Griffin?". Somewhat like bribing my dogs with food :)



I also uploaded a new shoot to my photoblog. I did this one 3 weeks ago. And yes, the weather dropped to freezing & windy exactly an hour before my shoot, so we had to cut it short.


In other news, my mom is back in India (I miss you, mom!) but before she left, we had an awesome photoshoot with her and Ro. I'll share those pictures soon. Ro loves his "paapi" :)

1 comment:

Hema said...

Love the last photo with the pink shawl floating away.. very nice, Meera! Y