The morning of Jan 1st. MrM fending off the paparazzi in his first awake moments of the day.

Ro checking if his sweet friend is as sweet as they say :)

"Did you see what he just did?"

MrM set out a giant slot car race track. For a while Ro tried to play with the slot cars. In the end he just gave up, brought his matchbox cars and sat in the middle of our track with it. Notice how he gives no regard to the white car zipping by him.
Ro & G waged battles over this toy. I was quite happy to take it away under the guise of "share it or lose it".
I spent quality time practicing my rear curtain sync flash technique. See how I have the blurry motion plus a flash-frozen snapshot of the car itself? *pats self on back*
That about sums up our days. We took our Christmas tree down Monday night and are slowly making our way to post-holiday reality. Hope everybody had a great Christmas/New Year/staycation/vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment