Sunday, January 24, 2010

Favorites Collage

I made a little collection of my recent favorite pictures of the kiddos and will be getting this printed as an 8x8.



We recently got portraits of Ro from daycare and it made me realize I have no pictures of him at my office. In fact, I have absolutely no pictures at all in my office. I've been there almost 3 years and it is time to personalize my space. I will be taking a wallet size print from the day care portrait. I bought myself a picture frame that holds 4 3x3 prints and I selected a few images, converted them to squares, and then realized that I can't order 3x3 on Costco online. So I made them into this collage with a few more images and I will be proudly displaying my babies on my wall!

1 comment:

Hema said...

walmart does good wallet size photos. What more, they cute it for you too if you ask them. But I dont think its an exact 3x3. Its more like 2.5x3 I believe.. Walgreens not so good.. and the last time I used Costco, I didn't like their print quality.