Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jenna's Shoot

Pics from my last shoot in Oct. Jenna whipped out some of her alternative outfits and we ran over to my trusty makeup artist for some goth-inspired makeup. I added the red tulle to her outfit to make things more fun - plain black black isn't so much fun for my camera :) Pics on the photoblog.


And what's coming up new? I am planning my first ensemble shoot with 3 models, and my first with a male model. After that, I'm setting up a bridal shoot, which will happen once the bridal model gets her dress dry-cleaned :) And I have a third idea brewing in my head which I might execute before the end of the year. I'm trying hard to pace myself and slow down to only shooting every other week because of the burnout I experienced in October, but I find myself rolling like a snowball the moment an idea hits me.

No comments: