Friday, November 20, 2009

Arches, moms and couples.

In short: A picture heavy week!
Two weekends ago I went on a trip to Moab with a friend. We left the husbands and kids behind and enjoyed the wonders of Utah for 3 full days (plus 2 half days of travel). I finally uploaded pictures from Arches National Park and here is a quick sampling

Exclamation Cloud
Navajo Arch Panorama (click for bigger)
Renee proving that no rock can stand between her and a good scramble. This usually meant I followed. Pictures of my 4-legged scramble will be on here as soon as I process Renee's pics.
Spooning in public


I also had 2 photo shoots to work on from last week. I'm done with the maternity shoot but barely scratching the top of my railroad + library model shoot.

My friend Nikki is due in a week and we met up over my lunch break to get a couple of pictures. Click on her pic to go to her pictures.


And the first set of pics from the railroad shoot. If you are in a cubicle environment, this link is not safe for work.

No comments: