Cutesie pattotsie!
MrM picked this animated dog movie for our Saturday night entertainment. It was so cute! I'm going to have a little contest now - who can guess which scene I cried in? If you are local, I'll make you a jalapeno rita as a prize.
It is a little bit like The Truman Show for dogs. A super sweet dog called Bolt thinks he has super powers and is saving Penny - his owner, a round eyed girl with an uncanny resemblance to Elastagirl from Mr Incredible - from danger and a bad green-eyed man. One day he accidentally gets shipped out of Hollywood, and still believes he is a super-dog, and needs to get back to Penny. He is joined on his journey back by a grumpy cat Mittens and a guinea pig, who keep him company.
It is a really sweet movie and I'm a sucker for animation, so I'll sum it up with "I loved it".
No comments:
Post a Comment