Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ro's new artwork

As if I didn't have enough addictions, there is Woot for moms, aka mamabargains.com (not affiliated with Woot in any way that I know of). Here is one of my recent purchases.

I acquired this very sweet piece of giclee reproduction artwork for Ro's room. It hasn't quite made its way to the room and is currently hanging out in his play area. Sorry for the fuzzy image - Ro decided to move it right when I clicked, and I was too uninspired to take another shake-free picture.


I picked this particular piece because Ro loves bananas and can recognize them. He walks up to our fruit bowl, points upward at the counter and says "nanana" when he wants to eat one. Here he is, combining his love for bananas with his love for nite-nites.

This Sunday night marked the first day he asked to go to bed. He was playing hard after dinner, asked for some "mimi" (milk) and after returning it to me with a "dada" (done), he said "ni-nite" and repeated himself just to be clear. MrM picked him up to take him to bed and when I waved and said "nite nite, love", he waved back and said it again "ni-nite". 

*sigh*

*collective awww*

I love this baby.

1 comment:

Hema said...

awww.. that last para sent a warm fuzzy feel down the spine.. Love you Ro!