Friday, September 18, 2009

A conversation

Do you like the Wii?
O, oui!
Yes, the Wii. Do you like it?
Oui! Oui!
Not two. Just one Wii for me.
OUI!
*exasperated* Smartass. What, are you French or something?
oui?

In other words, I've bought myself a Wii for my upcoming birthday. When MrM plays on his Xbox, I'll be competing against the world's boxing champions on my Wii. First I'll have to fight over our one projector and I have to convince him to use the bedroom TV. Its a contest MrM - if you beat me in a game of three rounds, you can use the projector when we have a gaming conflict. In the next 2 months only. Its no blanket written-on-stone, signed-in-blood, till death do us part agreement.

Ed: since I post so many of my conversations with MrM on this blog, I feel the need to point out that the above conversation is completely fictitious. It took place in my head, between me and an imaginary French audience. And no, MrM isn't French though we often parlons français when we are drunk.

No comments: