I was cracking up all day thinking of how sweet the scene was. When we came home that evening, I was playing with Ro and suddenly I found him scaling the large wire crate that the cookie jar was on top of. Check out the little monkey.

(Note: Crates are temporarily in the TV room because our bedroom was being painted that day)
When he couldn't manage to climb up the crate, he got inside it and did the smartest thing ever. He stuck his hands up through the top and slowly nudged the jar.

Almost there.

By now, the dogs were wearing their emotions on their faces.
Pixel: Extreme anxiety
Kuttu: Indifference

Perfectly balanced at the edge. At this point, Ro rushed out of the crate since he knew he would be able to get it from outside.

Of course, I played spoil-sport and pushed it back again. That misdeed resulted in my being admonished by Ro.
"MooooOOOOM! Why did you do that?"

In fact, even the dogs changed their expressions.
Pixel: Annoyance
Kuttu: Indifference.

Note: Kuttu was only indifferent because he knew that I would prevent another cookie party from taking place. You should have seen him grabbing cookies out of Ro's hands in the morning. This parenting thing promises to be highly entertaining :)
1 comment:
Yep, he's a little monkey! How cute...and so smart to maneuver himself and the cookie jar around like he did ;o)
Hi Kuttu, hello Pixel!
Post a Comment