Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun! A model shoot!

I've been trying for a while to line up a model shoot, and the stars aligned to make it possible on my birthday. What better way to start your special day than spend an hour doing something just for yourself?

Dani is an aspiring model and was so easy to work with. I'm enjoying this model-shoot thing! It is all for free - she gives me her time and I give her her pics, and there is so much for both of us to learn in the time we shoot together! I have another model shoot planned for this month, and I'm really looking forward to it!


Little sample pic. A few more are on the Photoblog.


3 comments:

Hema said...

OMG.. the photos are beautiful!! Dani looks gorgeous!
Can I get in line for a glamor shot.. pleeease? Not sure if mommies would be as much fun to shoot though :(

Meera said...

Hema - of course I'll shoot you!

Nikki D'Mello said...

ooh ooh, me too :) (once I pop the baby out and get back into shape that is). nice job on the photos!