Monday, August 10, 2009

Ro at Bastrop

On one of my solo parenting weekends, I took Ro out day-camping. We joined a bunch of friends who were camping in cabins at Bastrop and hung out watching 5 dogs and countless kids play with each other. I didn't take my camera because I tend to get distracted and forget to watch Ro, so I am very glad that we have some pictures to share! These were taken by Sprout Portraits.

Baby in the woods
(K&P have trained him on the art of stick chewing)

Ro and Finn made the cutest pair ever
Ah - it is nice to be able to simply post someone else's pictures instead of working on them myself :) Thanks for letting me copy them, K!

I highly recommend lazy man's camping in Bastrop (this was South Shore Park) for Texas summers. You get air conditioned cabins, a quick 40 minute drive home, and a not-too-murky lake to swim in.

No comments: