Friday, August 28, 2009

And the next day

On Sunday, Ro and I hung out at home and played silly games. The best one was when I stuck him into his winter sleepsack from last winter and rolled him into a little burrito. He was so thrilled than he wanted to stay on in the sleepsack. I unzipped the bottom and let him run around in it.

What do you mean "Its not winter"?


Later that evening I joined my friends at an Italian festival. The wine had run out by the time we were there, so we had to make do with beautiful old cars (there were also Ferraris and cool Ducati bikes, but I didn't bother taking their pictures), heavy food and some belly dancing.

Alfa Romeos


Ro & Rish being extremely cute together


Belly Dancers


In the end, the weekend turned out to be pretty good and there were only a few hours when I wanted to cast a net on MrM's plane and drag it back to ground.

2 comments:

Leesie said...

Ro's growing leaps and bounds...those pictures of him in that sleeper are precious!

My hubby finished restoring his 1969 Pace car camaro and we've had a blast going to car shows together. Here's a few pictures before it was finished http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=165596&id=1156895815&l=411f111f7e

I say ground that airplane, Mr. M. Before you know it, your baby will be 17 and in his senior year of high school - like mine is! It goes by incredibly fast...

Meera said...

Wow Leesie - that's an awesome restoration job!Does Riley get to ride in it?