My multi-dog shoot for Heart of Texas lab rescue got postponed since the person co-ordinating it was busy. To keep myself entertained, I called Blue Dog rescue and volunteered myself as their dog portrait photographer. I'll be headed over to their events in the next couple of weeks to get the majority of their fosters covered, but Mikey's foster mom decided to bring him by for an exclusive photo shoot today.
Mikey has had a major leg surgery recently and needs to keep his weight low while he recovers. He was a shy dog and I whipped out my long lens so I didn't have to be in his face. We went into the backyard so he could be off-leash. Ro hung out in his stroller and watched all the activity, once in a while shouting out a "down" or "Kuttu" at Mikey :)
My favorite face shot

And a side view to show how leggy he is. They suspect a Great Dane mix because of his body structure.

No comments:
Post a Comment