Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sweet moments

Often sweet moments are short, flitting, and not too much of a story to write about. But every once in a while I get the feeling that I don't share Ro's best moments here. Like right now.

Ro accidentally found the RF remote of our stereo and managed to turn it on while walking around with it. At first he was startled. Then he started bouncing a little to the tune. I joined him in dancing and he started bringing me my sandals from the shelf near the door. Then he brought his bright red MJ shoes and stretched his right leg out and up. I put his right shoe on. He gave me the other shoe and again hoisted his right leg up. I gently grabbed the left leg. 

Both shoes on, his little red onesie unbuttoned at the bottom, he looked like a little kid in a red mini dress, bouncing and turning to the music. Who taught him to turn? Not me!

And while I stepped away to type this post, he found our breakfast tray, dragged it to the living room and is now sitting on it looking very pleased. Yes baby, you are yummy enough to eat for breakfast :)

(Pictures of red shoes etc will follow another day.)

1 comment:

Clarese said...

That is really cute. He's a character :)