Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone! Both MrM and I are on vacation this week, and we've been busier than ever. On Monday & Tuesday we went flying. The last time I flew a plane I was 8 months pregnant, picked a really turbulent day, and spent all my time wondering when I would throw up. This time we had beautiful calm days and I got to polish up my rust skills a bit. We took Kuttu & Pixel for tons of greenbelt walks and one very fun creek romp. RoRo spent part days in daycare and the rest of his time playing with his brothers. He loves to climb them (little doggie mountains!) and Pixel allowed him to "ride" him for a few seconds. He also loves to sit on his plastic horse toy but getting on the dogs seems so much more fun to him!

Here is hoping everybody is having a grand time. My babies have messages for the new year:

Don't let being dirty spoil your fun

If you can climb on your brother, you should

Pixel ears are delicious
Share toys with your siblings

You're never too young (or old) to hug

No comments: