Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Doggies wet & dry

Exactly one week ago the doggies celebrated the last day of 2008 at Bull Creek,a beautiful green area in Austin with walking trail, swimming holes and an offleash dog park.

Wet & energetic at the creek:




Soft and dry at home


Tthis met their expectations of a very fun day (except for the bath!) and they are very bummed I am back at work this week.

PS: Shout out to Leesie - I loved the pictures of your pup that you posted in your comments. He's adorable!

2 comments:

Clarese said...

I know I say it al the time, but I love Pixel. May I please have him??

Leesie said...

Aww, what a great time the puppinses surely seem to have had - it's been cold, and getting colder here in N.Y., we are now in the middle of an ice storm as I write. You gotta check out these little baby moccasins I found on the purl bee's blog, I immediately thought of your beautiful RoRo...

http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2008/11/14/whits-knits-baby-mocs.html

RoRo would rock these!
I L.O.V.E. your blog Meera. Thanks so much...I so want to get back into knitting and really develop my skills because of you and Wild Tomato ;o) Leesie