First off, BTB has a name for the purposes of this blog. We'll call him RoRo (or Ro for short). I like monosyllabic sounds and I like repeating them, so RoRo meets both criteria :)





We've been home for a few days now and Ro is almost a week old! My life spins around him both emotionally and temporally. I eat after he eats, I sleep once he falls asleep, and I try to ask nothing of our relationship except that he eats well and I take care of him. So far, we are both making good on our ends of the deal. This would have been infinitely difficult were it not for all the help from MrM and my mom. My mom does the day shift and MrM takes over baby duties at night as soon as nursing is done. What am I going to do when he gets back to work?! :-O
Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!
I did a mini photoshoot with RoRo yesterday and here are a few pictures of the cutest baby I know!







4 comments:
All the shots are striking, but the best are the last two. RoRo is going to have a very well documented life. May it always be as sweet as these pictures!
Siimply, stunningly beautiful. I especially love the second one down.
These are wonderful photos. RoRo is so cute!
wow what a beautiful baby... I can't wait to watch him grow up!
Post a Comment