Thursday, May 8, 2008

BTB is here!

Our perfect little bundle is here now! We have a gazillion pictures to share, which I will be uploading once I get home. For now, we are just happy, sleepy people :)

3 comments:

wildtomato said...

No longer is he BTB! He's B all the way! Congrats to the parents and the lucky kid!

LadyPatsFan said...

Congratulations to you and the whole family! I got to see the photo that SBG posted. He's so beautiful, I can't wait to see more pictures!

My one piece of advice for all new moms - every age is the best age. Don't wish the time away waiting for the next milestone, enjoy each moment for what it brings.

Congrats on your new addition. He will be well loved. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I saw the photos posted and they're just beautiful. What a wonderful gift you have just received. I can't wait to see more pictures. Congrats to the lucky parents & big brothers!