The crochet hat I made for him by trying to translate the tomato hat knitting pattern. I used very low contrast yarn because I didn't want to it look like a damaged tomato :)

The Tomato Hat! Made by aunty wildtomato because she knew I would need one to make my baby look all fruity.


And just because I love this pic - absolutely no knit or crochet items, but he has his little eyes so wide open. His cheeks will soon sprout two mouth-shaped depressions because MrM and I can't stop kissing him. In fact we like to tandem kiss, one from each side while holding him in a sandwich hug. RoRo sandwiches are the best :)

3 comments:
my teeth ache he is so sweet - esp that last picture..
ACK! I cannot wait to see the cutester in person. This auntie is going to spoil him rotten with the hand knits!
RoRo is too cute, and those knit goods are adorable.
Post a Comment