My copy of Photoshop Elements 6 has arrived! I spent a quality half hour with it last evening and figured out how to use the "magnetic lasso" to do things like this. Forgive the coarse edges - I was in a hurry.All I need now is someone to show me what else I can do with my new toy. Don't you hate it when you don't know what all a piece of software is capable of?
2 comments:
I've been meaning to get a copy of Elements. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Also, got your scrubbie - lovely! My package went off yesterday, so you should get it soon.
Wonderful selective coloring! Great job. Let's see, Elements can also do .....
Digital Scrapbooking!!
LoL - you had to know I'd come up with that one, huh? Seriously though, if it's something you are remotely interested in, drop me a line. I use Photoshop, not Elements, but i can help you get started.
My favorite site, Scrapbook-Bytes, has a lot of wonderful Photoshop Elements Tutorials. Yes, some of them are scrapbooking related, but a lot of them are about photo retouching and manipulation. Tinting, red eye, whitening teeth - tons of great ideas.
Post a Comment