Monday, April 26, 2010

View from the floor

Thanks to a disc butting into a nerve on my spine, I spent a greater part of the last 4 days lying down anywhere I could - sidewalks (yes!), bed, patio floor. These pics are from my little patio vacation on Saturday - the first time I got out of bed.

I started out sitting and helping Ro play fetch with K&P. Only got pics of Pixel though.

Throw the ball already!

Thanks for the toss. Kiss!

Can we play again?

After a couple of tosses (I had to help Ro get the ball, so it was work for me) I decided to lie down and this guy settled in next to me. He is looking at Pix...


Pix continued protecting his mom. He was lying to my right, about 2 feet lower -he was on the grass and me on the concrete patio.

Then Ro got restless and started swinging the hammock (which I was lying under).

Kuttu hung out on the patio to my left, and Pix decided to join him.
Finally everybody settled down. It was a big patio floor love fest!

No comments: