Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Unveiling my photography website

Over the last few weeks, I've been toiling over my photography website. A few months ago, I decided to switch tracks and shoot professionally since I had built up a vast portfolio with model shoots and shooting friends, their families and babies. More than anything else, I enjoyed myself so much doing it all, that I knew there was no going back for me.

So, exactly a month ago, I registered my business name: Meera Images. From there on, it has been 4 weeks of working very hard, fighting insecurity, and finally arriving at a website and look that i absolutely love! I would not have reached here if not for my vast network of supporters and pushers, including my awesome chat group which made sure my head stayed looking forward. GIANT HUGS to all of you (hey, this is my personal blog, I'm allowed to get sappy).

Click on my logo to go to: http://www.meeraimages.com

1 comment:

Molly said...

How exciting that it's gone live! Looks fantastic :)