We did have sun for a very brief while last Saturday morning. When I saw that in the forecast, I was excited. I had a photoshop workshop later that Sat afternoon in downtown, and I was imagining how MrM, Ro and I could go over to downtown in the morning, have coffee at Jo's, play at Zilker and then I could head to my workshop while MrM and Ro returned for naptime. Sadly, it was not to be. One offer to drive (not from me) and encouragement to drink (also not from me) later... Here is a Haiku to sum it up.
One sunny morning wasted
Drinks like fish and sleeps:
Un-designated driver.
Drinks like fish and sleeps:
Un-designated driver.
(He did redeem himself by taking over Sunday morning.)
The sun will be out again this Saturday, and MrM will be unavailable again (flying beckons), but since this one is scheduled and expected, I hope to make the best of it by heading out with Ro.
Something about being out with the family on a bright day puts a smile on my face.
(taken in Dec '09 at Mozarts)--
I'll post more about my photoshop workshop in the next post, and I have some new snack discoveries to share after that!
1 comment:
Hope your weather improves soon! After all teh rain, ours is looking hopeful for sun and warmth next week.
Post a Comment