This is a Mighty Fine place, mom!

He is getting skilled at drinking with a straw. Of course, it is much more fun when I load a straw with water, take it out and then let gravity shoot it into his mouth. Here we are, playing our favorite straw game. I'm getting so ambidextrous - straw in one hand, camera in the other.
I'm going to throw in a one line food review here and say that Mighty Fine burgers are mighty fine indeed. Bigger portions than P. Terry's so you don't have to eat two. Don't forget to get jalapenos on yours. I keep hearing their shakes are awesome, but I haven't had one yet. The thought of splurging a day's worth of caloric intake on a milkshake is scary.Back to my mighty fine baby. Apart from the skills of being a monkey and drinking from straws, he's getting good at fork usage (I exercised maturity and restraint. No naughty word play here). He can't grab the food as well and often I'll hold his hand and jab at the food item (bread, green beans, macaroni, whatever) and then let him eat it. We take it for granted that a fork travels straight to the mouth, but this needed a lot of deliberation on Ro's part.
Here he is, in deep thought over trajectory.

Mission accomplished!
2 comments:
He's growing so much! He looks more and more like a little boy than like a toddler.
What a mighty fine cowboy you got there!
Post a Comment