Three weeks ago I took these pictures of our good friends, who were barely 10 days from their due date. Look at how radiant and happy they look! It helps my results a lot that my friends are beautiful :)





And the little one is here now! Check out RoRo's newest friend!
Note: I'm experimenting with copyright tags. Bear with all the colors and styles I'll be trying.
3 comments:
I love the second one- they look so happy!
Congrats to your friends.
Meera, thanks again for the pics at the capitol and at the hospital many people have said wonderful things about both. We are waiting for RoRo and Rish to be playmates.
I loved being pregnant. I never felt healthier, happier and more whole in my life. My hair, my skin - everything - was perfect, too!
Very nice pictures. I especially like the black and white touch.
Post a Comment