Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanks go far and wide

Look! the mini sweater infestation has traveled! Wildtomato sent me her cute mini sweater & hat plant ornaments to thank me for some stuff I made her. The colors are extra special to me because they match my wedding dress! They started out living on my orchid,
Moved on to the poinsettia for Christmas
And put the fear of knits in my Buddhist dance mask!
RoRo got the cutest washcloth ever from his grand aunt
Hey! Who's the new kid?
Grrr.. I'm a washcloth that bites!
He also got the German version of The Little Caterpillar along with the washcloth. I'm nudging MrM to make Ro multilingual :)

And from his aunt, RoRo got this set of 3 very fun French baby booksLittle animals, Fruits and the Life of Babies.
RoRo can be all styling in French, being sur le pot while his friends are simply pottying. I likes!
And so our thanks go far and wide, to our family and friends, for making our holidays special and so much fun! I'm also looking forward to trying out my broken French and German with these books, though I could read them out in English. That would be too easy :)

(I probably have one more holiday related post left in me - I still need to thank my secret santa for all the stuff she sent the doggies & RoRo!)

1 comment:

wildtomato said...

I am glad the mini knits safely found their way home!