It is snowing in Austin as I type this post. Crazy! The day started out pleasant and sunny. A bit of a drizzle. Then it got chill and windy and I had to whip out my ski jacket to walk the dogs. I saw some lightning just now and when I stepped out, this is what I saw:
Hammock covered in snow
Snow falling in huge chunks

Snow flake on MrM's hair.
This is great timing for that lovely wintery feeling because a certain very good husband put our holiday lights up this weekend!

As they say, if you don't like the weather in Texas, wait 5 minutes. I'm glad I waited to sleep and got to see the snow!
Snow falling in huge chunks
Snow flake on MrM's hair.
This is great timing for that lovely wintery feeling because a certain very good husband put our holiday lights up this weekend!
As they say, if you don't like the weather in Texas, wait 5 minutes. I'm glad I waited to sleep and got to see the snow!


1 comment:
Snow in Texas ! Pa, I had to dig my car out twice this winter ! Weird. And guess what - the promised rain for green christmas !
Enjoy the flake Mr.M managed to catch on his head. ;-)))
Post a Comment