Monday, December 22, 2008

Maternity beauty

One thing I really liked about pregnancy was the later months when I no longer felt lumpy and bloated. I was simply, undeniably pregnant. Pregnant, and rushing to a photographer the week before RoRo was due (aka the day before he arrived) to get maternity pictures taken. So when I saw my very pregnant friend headed towards the same scheduling trap, I quickly set up a photo date with her. The sun played spoil sport and decided to come out in great fury that day, but nevertheless we had a fun shoot and my very cute friends got a nice collection of pictures. I'll post a few here simply because I enjoyed the session so much, but these pics don't link to the enlargements since I don't have their official head nod.





PS: If you are my other pregnant friend, yes of course I'll take your pictures too :)

No comments: