Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blik'd, boxed, and blinged

I'll confess up front, this post has 10 pictures! We've been busy this weekend. I finally whipped out the Blik Decals I bought for RoRo's room. Here he is, observing me color his wall up.

"Hey, what're you doing?" (see how nicely he can sit?!)

You got Blik'd! We have the Re-stik Under Sea decals.
And the adjacent wall
We got a tree on Friday and pulled out our boxes of tree ornaments. What can a creative person (and one who has no cats) do with an empty box?

RoRo got Boxed, and he loved it!
"Hope they have the right address on there"
Saying what he thinks of big red earrings
Enjoying "finding" daddy through the peephole

And since the boxes got empty, our tree got blinged! Reluctant models:
I decked them out in something that they would
(1) tolerate for the time it takes me to shoot a picture
(2) not choke on if they still managed to swallow it
(3) not kill me for in my sleep

Kuttu with mini-sox
Pixel with mini sox
I just found a better pictures of the tree, but I'll save it for a Christmas post. I did promise to stop at 10 pictures in this one :)

1 comment:

wildtomato said...

RoRo would get along smashingly with my cats. Greaseball and Fifty-Fifty also have a soft spot for empty boxes.