Sunday, November 30, 2008

Portraits of RoRo and Kuttu

It is so easy at this age - throw down a large towel on the floor, set baby on it, shoot away. Poor thing can't move very fast right now.

All pictures taken with our old 50mm f/1.8 standard lens. My manual focus/exposure skills are on the rise :)






Of course, Kuttu had to join in while Pixel proceeded to drop my reflector and lick Ro's feet.

"Mooooom! The baby is grabbing my paw!"


Ro really likes to latch on


I love the look on his face in this one!


The rest of the pictures from this session are up on my web page. It would have been too much for a blog post to put them all here.

Lens summary:  Manual exposure is easy peasy with instant feedback. Manual focus can be tiring. I'm eyeing my piggy bank to see if a new lens is in the near future but I'm not in a hurry since this lens works well and my eyes are readjusting to the precision demand being placed on them. Time for my annual eye exam though.


No comments: