Hey - what this?

Aww - is there anything cuter than that? Pixel loves his Ro.

Here is a little video of RoRo trying to crawl and Pixel being very opportunistic with his licks. I would recommend going to the youtube link for this video and clicking "watch in high quality" since it is a low light video and looks pretty crappy. But if you are too lazy for that, here is the embedded version anyway :)

Here is a little video of RoRo trying to crawl and Pixel being very opportunistic with his licks. I would recommend going to the youtube link for this video and clicking "watch in high quality" since it is a low light video and looks pretty crappy. But if you are too lazy for that, here is the embedded version anyway :)
PS: My writing skills are on vacation thanks to a mild flu and rather sick husband, so I'm entertaining you with pictures and videos till we get better.

No comments:
Post a Comment