Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I've adopted Christmas under the umbrella of holidays I celebrate, mostly because I love having a tree in the house and buying gifts for people I love. Winter makes me happy and what better way to make it happier than having some festivities!

I've been in a serious cooking mood lately, so here is the latest recipe that I tested and love. These banana pancakes were a little too sweet for me but MrM says they are perfect. They are indeed delicious, if a little desserty. The caramel syrup is definitely worth the few extra minutes of work. I made the recipe almost as-is ;-) I substituted 1/2 a cup of the total flour with almond meal just because I had some and I needed ways to use it.

And now for some holiday pics:

K&P add color to the holidays


Our 5 stockings and tree
Finger-licking - a true sign of the holidays :)

Happy holidays, happy winter, and happy whatever else you celebrate!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Merry Christmas!!!