Monday, April 21, 2008

I got Sigg!


Hey - I get to put in a good word for my new favorite water bottle. After living with ancient plastic bottles reused from the time I was forced to buy water on some road trip, I finally decided to invest in a steel bottle. Not any steel bottle but one that would keep my water cool while the car is parked in Texas heat. How timely then that someone pointed me to Sigg bottles. I am now the proud owner of a blue Hot & Cool thermal bottle.
So far, it has done a good job of keeping my water cool. The only downside is that it comes with a screw-top and for it to be driver-friendly I will have to invest in a flip top which needs to be purchased separately. Oh well, you can't win it all :)

No comments: