Sunday, October 7, 2012

Batman Begins

Like every self-indulgent parent, I've been trying to get Ro excited about things that I find healthy, exciting, and fun. I entered him in his first every 1K. The race that he did raises money for a group that supports abused children, so it was a good cause to boot. Ro was super excited about his race, and even trained on a track to run the one kilometer. He dressed as Batman since it was a superhero themed race.

Batman walks to race start

 I donned a wig in costume solidarity

Running towards me

Sprinting to the finish

That's how we roar

Batman eats healthy. 

I'm so proud of my little dude for doing the whole 1K and being so happy about it. He had a blast and is ready to race more. Yipee! This was certainly not his last race this year :)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Awesome! So glad he had such a great time!