Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow makes me happy!

When I woke up this morning, everything around my home was covered with snow. It made for a very productive day! (And thereby, two posts in one day)

First we all walked out to the patio where half a centimeter of snow had accumulated.


The sight made me so happy that I stepped into the yard in my jammies and flipflops and played with the puppinses.

Then I came back in and started prepping for yeasty banana bread.

After leaving the dough to rise, I went for a long walk with the doggies. It was as easy as slipping ski gear on over my jammies.

When I came back, I kneaded the dough for rising #2 and then started prepping my lunch - tempeh lettuce wraps.
More pictures of snow walk and both food experiments will be up in the next few days.

I've consumed 4 espressos, eaten a lot, read many pages of my current book and now I am ready to workout, shower and then relax for an evening of cocktailing. Ah, the good life. Made possible by snow :)

No comments: