Monday, October 25, 2010

Pixel's ghost

Pixel was really restless last night and growling at some unknown danger in our bedroom. Looking back at how the four of us behaved is pretty amusing.

Pixel: Sitting up straight in his crate, growling.

Me: Turned light on, looked for possible snakes and tarantulas. Let Pixel out (he ran around me in circles), then put him back in bed.

Kuttu: Looking highly irate, seemed to be saying "Wtf, dude? Shut up."

MrM: *snore* (with a quick "yeah" when I said I would inspect the room for the source of Pixel's fear)

Its no wonder I feel tired every morning. I should give the dogs my ambien.

3 comments:

Molly said...

I think they have nightmares as much as we do...maybe he woke up from a bad dream convinced it was still happening. Poor Pixel!

Meera said...

That must be it. I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary even after looking under the bed and around his crate.

Meredith said...

I agree, not all puppy dreams are of chasing squirrels and frisbee's.