Yesterday I ambitiously signed up as "a team" for the breast cancer 5K race. I decided to do an untimed 5K walk (or a walk/jog) to make myself get out of the house and mommy-mode. Sadly, I am a one person team right now. How pathetic is that? If you are living in Austin, capable of walking 3 miles and not already in a race team, JOIN MY TEAM! I wouldn't care if I could at least take the dogs or the stroller, but since neither of those is allowed on the 5K course, some adult human company would be nice. The team is registered as Crawl for the Cure.
If you aren't in Austin - what better excuse to travel here in November, enjoy our crisp Texas winter, crash with Kuttu & Pixel and then CRAWL WITH ME!! See, simple. Right? I wish I could get MrM to walk with me (haha) but someone has to stay home and take care of the dogs and RoRo while I am walking. And if he can provide me with warm coffee when I get back, that'll be like winning the lottery. Almost.
No comments:
Post a Comment